- 15 mins + Chilling Time
- 60ml cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Taylor and Colledge Coconut Extract Paste
- 360g white chocolate
- desiccated coconut, to coat
- Step 1
- Place the cream, Coconut Extract Paste and chocolate in a heat proof bowl. Bring a small saucepan of water to a simmer and place the bowl on top. The bowl should rest on the sides of saucepan and the bottom of bowl should not touch the water.
- Step 2
- Stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly, then place in the refrigerator until firm.
- Step 3
- Line a tray with baking paper. Scoop out teaspoon sized mounds of chocolate and place onto a lined baking sheet. Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Step 4
- When firm, use your hands to roll mixture into balls, and then roll in coconut. Store in fridge until ready to serve.