- 200ml Taylor & Colledge Pure Maple Syrup
- 20ml corn starch or modified starch
- 500ml whipping cream
- 4 firmly beaten egg whites
- 50g sugar
- Step 1
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, and cornstarch. Pour in the cream, and whip until soft peaks form.
- Step 2
- Beat together the egg whites and sugar until stiff peaks form, fold through the maple syrup mixture.
- Step 3
- Pour souffle into circle mold. Place into freezer for approximately 2 hours. Decorate with fruits and serve